7 Lovely Logics
- Make peace with your past, so it doesn’t spoil your present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything; give the time, some time.
- No one is the reason of your happiness except you yourself.
- Don’t compare your life with others; you have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much; it’s alright not to know all the answers.
- Smile because you don’t own all the problems in the world.
“For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were the book.” —Tom McNeal (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)